Dysport® is a white lyophilised powder for reconstitution.
Clostridium botulinum type A toxin-haemagglutinin complex
Dysport® is indicated for:
- focal spasticity, including the treatment of:
- arm symptoms associated with focal spasticity in conjunction with physiotherapy;
- and dynamic equinus foot deformity due to spasticity in ambulant paediatric cerebral palsy patients, two years of age or older, only in hospital specialist centres with appropriately trained personnel.
- spasmodic torticollis in adults.
- blepharospasm in adults.
- hemifacial spasm in adults